THE PROFESSIONAL VIDEO COLLECTION
These short videos are professional quality and extremely useful for sharing with other Y staff, boards, and members to inspire them to the YMCA cause.
- The US Mission Network – The Christian Heritage and Purpose of the YMCA – 4m
- YMCA Chaplains – Caring for Staff and Members at Their Greatest Point of Need – 2m
- YMCA Small Group Encounters – Fostering Vital Life Change and Growth – 2m
- YMCA Service – Faith in Action – Sharing and Expressing God’s Love – 2m
- YMCA Public Gatherings – The Positive Impact of Partnering and Going Public with Faith – 2m
THE ORGANIC VIDEO COLLECTION
The YMCA Mission Organic Video Collection captures YMCA voices on the spot for the benefit of all. These videos are taken on phones, cameras, ipads, and other portable means just as they are happening. They are captured with the hope that they might inspire and inform others with vision, perspective, ideas, and an awareness of all that God is doing through the YMCA. They are shareable via social media and useful to play in meetings to generate discussion. The Organic Video Collection operates under the idea that it is better to have captured it and share it than to not have captured it at all. Enjoy.
CHRISTIAN MISSION TEAMS
- I am excited about the YMCA Mission, What Do I Do Now ? – Whittlesey – 2m
- What Defines a YMCA Christian Mission Team– Whittlesey – 2m
- The Potential of the YMCA to Impact a Community – Whittlesey – 4m
- The YMCA as a City Level Collaborator – Schutte – 3m
- A Quick Assessment of the YMCA Mission Heartbeat of Ys Across the Country – Whittlesey 3m
- The US Mission Network and Other Mission Networks Around the World – Heaston – 2m
- US Mission Network Overview and Progress in 2015 – Whittlesey – 25m
REVIVAL AND RENEWAL
- Three Attributes that are Present when God Brings Revival – YMCA Pastor – Newman – 2m
- Three Heart Conditions That God Renews – YMCA Pastor Newman – 3m
NEW STAFF and NEW BOARD MEMBER ENGAGEMENT
These videos are great at giving a broad overview of the YMCA Mission and YMCA History. They were developed to help create a dialogue for new staff, new board members, and volunteers on embracing the YMCA Mission and helping them discern how they will live it out in their roles.